This is a great combination for the discerned traveller. It is often said that the Savuti grasslands provide the best game viewing in Africa, with one of the highest concentrations of wildlife on the continent, through all seasons. Combine this with the new Nogatsaa Pans in the Chobe National Park, its remote location overlooking the Kwikamba Pan makes for a great safari adventure.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ghoha Hills Savuti Lodge Luxury lodge inside SavutiDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Nogatsaa Pans Lodge Luxury lodge inside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.