User Reviews – Amboseli NP

Sort By: Date Most Helpful 1-10 of 45 Reviews

the weather of I caming day is not so satisfy to let me view the Kilimanjaro,however,I watched at last before I lived.the animals in Amboseli is not as various as Sumburu or Masai Mara,and the lack is dry up in this mouth.

Expectations was too Expectations was too highly for

Plains with beautifull large packs of elephants

There was a lot of grass in the whole area, the animals spread, a lot of elephants and flamingoes and a beautiful view to Kilmanjaro

elephants!

I rate the birding high because it was absolutely packed with flamingo's. Lots of elephants and the savannah looked beautiful from the observation point.

Ambosseli, has lots of animal herds (zebras, elephants, wilderness,...). The elephants are particularly impressive from close. We saw a few birds and a lion family, in the end stole the show. Wish we had close access to the water points. We spotted some hippos from far, but couldn't be close enough. There's a lot of dust, especially hard when another car passed us by.
What we saw there was picturesque: I took national geographic-like pictures with my phone!

During our two days here, the park was a bit quiet. We see the usual, but not the big beast like lions etc. Though the bird scene here is amazing!

Amazing views of Mt Kilimanjaro. However game was scarce and area was swampy. Very high mosquito bite eating.

Heavy rains had washed out some of the park roads right before we arrived so some of the park was flooded and animal viewing was not what it could have been.

• 4.7/5