Reviews

Belgium BE
Visited: September 2022 Reviewed: Sep 21, 2022

Email Florence  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Fantastic tour & great team

We had a 5 day trip to the Mt Kenya with CKC Safaris.
We loved everything about it, the team was great, from Michael the guide to the cook and all porters!
Michael gave great advice, nice explanations about the nature reserve and made sure we safely made it to the top of Mt Kenya.
The food was way better than expected on a mountain hiking tour!
All porters were super nice and really made sure we had the best time.
Would recommend them to everybody and we will definitely be contacting them again for a Kilimanjaro climb !

Ella   –
United Arab Emirates AE
Visited: September 2022 Reviewed: Sep 17, 2022

Email Ella  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Very well organised

I would highly recommend CKC Tours. John responded to all our queries promptly and went back and forth until we had an itinerary we were happy with. We were then met by John at the airport and given all the documentation for our trip which included lodges at Masai Mara and Amboseli and internal flights. It was all very easy and well organised. I also found it to be very competitively priced considering the service we received and the standard of accommodation.

Simon   –
United Arab Emirates AE
Visited: September 2022 Reviewed: Sep 15, 2022

Email Simon  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Exceptional service

John organized safari lodges for us in Amboseli and Masai Mara, as well as a night in Nairobi and domestic air transfers. Throughout the booking process and the trip itself, John was very communicative and helpful. The price was competitive for the level of personal service we received.

Hannah and James   –
United Kingdom UK
Visited: July 2022 Reviewed: Aug 8, 2022

Email Hannah and James  |  20-35 years of age

Amazing experience

We were delighted with our Mount Kenya 5 day package. John’s communication was brilliant from our first contact and he was happy to answer any questions. Our guide Michael and the wonderful team of porters were outstanding-experienced, friendly and professional, tailoring the hike to our needs. The food in particular was spectacular. Overall the excursion of a lifetime and great value too-we would not hesitate to recommend this hike.

Ien & Emma   –
Netherlands NL
Visited: July 2022 Reviewed: Jul 12, 2022

Email Ien & Emma  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

CKC went out of their way to make our trip enjoyable and unforgettable.

After John welcomed us most warmly, we went to the Masai Mara for 3 days.
Our guide Steve was just the right man for the job. He would tell us what we wanted to know, and he was very helpfull and efficient (mostly in the background) in organising what was necessary. We saw many animals, the Big Five and many more, except a leopard, which is always very difficult to spot.
The service and guidance was very personal and to the point, which made us really enjoy our stay!
Thank you CKC!

Mark   –
Netherlands NL
Visited: April 2022 Reviewed: May 4, 2022

Email Mark  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Well organised, great guide and hotels

Our trip with Tom last week was excellent. It has been our best holiday! The trip was brilliant, it was so well organised, excellent hotel choices, we saw such amazing animals, scenery and Tom was a 10/10 driver and guide. He was so knowledgeable, friendly, funny, and insightful. It was great to spend a week with him. We really loved the Sopa Lodge and the Killaguney Serena Lodge were particularly breathtaking, we were so happy with the choices of hotels. We saw so many amazing animals and thoroughly recommend this company

Rafał   –
Poland PL
Visited: January 2022 Reviewed: Jan 26, 2022

Email Rafał  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Super pro!!!

Excellent fast trekking to Mount Kenya
3 days / 2 nights Trek using the Sirimon route.
Great transport organization, professional guide and good food (for mountain conditions)

I highly recommend the agency and trekking

Jaroslav   –
Czech Republic CZ
Visited: October 2021 Reviewed: Nov 14, 2021

Email Jaroslav  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

SUPER

We did a 12-day tour of Kenya with this agency and were extremely satisfied. We rented a minibus for 10 people with a Kenyan driver, Mr. Francis. He was always punctual, reliable, tidy and knowledgeable and a very good driver to boot!
Thank you Mr.Stephan, Mr.John and all the staff at the agency for a job well done.
Everything was absolutely SUPER!
On behalf of a group of 10 people from the Czech Republic Jaroslav

Stas   –
Russia RU
Visited: August 2021 Reviewed: Sep 25, 2021

Email Stas  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Best Safari tour!

Good day.
We would like to express gratitude the SCS Company, represented by John and Simon, for a fantastically prepared and conducted nine-days safari in August 2021 on Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha, Amboseli, Tsavo West, Tsavo East National parks! The guys are really professionals in their field!
Simon is an excellent guide and a professional driver! He is very friendly, polite and punctual. He knows national parks perfectly well and masterfully finds and notices wild animals. We are also very grateful for the stories and providing information about animals and birds, as well as about the country and Africa as a whole!
It was very nice to explore the parks and watch the wild world with you!
We saw all the animals from the “Big five” and not only, many stunning bird species, indescribable views and landscapes of African nature, fantastic sunsets and sunrises, stunning views of Mount Kilimanjaro.

Trisha   –
Visited: August 2021 Reviewed: Sep 4, 2021

Email Trisha  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Excellent!

I booked my safari with CKC Tours & Travel. John was so good to work with. While planning my trip he answered all of my questions, responded quickly and was very helpful. He met me at the airport, took me to the hotel and made sure I got checked in okay. I went to Masai Mara, Amboseli and Tsavo West. They were amazing, I was so fortunate so see so many animals. John booked excellent accommodations at all three locations, the rooms and food were very good, I was very pleased. The safari drives in Masai Mara were done by the guides there and they were excellent. The safari drives in Amboseli and Tsavo West were done by Simon who works for CKC Tours & Travel. He was also excellent. He knew all the wildlife including the birds, stopped every time I wanted to take a picture (and that was very often) or just watch the animals and was a great guide. At the end of my trip John took me to the airport. While I was there he made sure all of my needs were met and that I was happy. He was great to work with. He made planning my trip easy and made it so I had an amazing time while I was there and Simon made it so my safaris in Amboseli and Tsavo West were great. If I go back to Kenya I will be using CKC Tours & Travel again!

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by CKC Tours & Travel, not SafariBookings