Reviews

Alex   –
Visited: December 2023 Reviewed: Jan 14, 2024

Email Alex  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Efficient, helpful and patient with extensive knowledge

Ntanda Ventures (Sonja) has assisted us a few times, and I can only say how brilliant they have been. Due to our constantly changing timetables, they have been efficient and patient and have always tailored our needs and our budget to our family.
Thank for organising another amazing holiday- safari and fishing at the Royal Zambezi.

Jack   –
Visited: January 2024 Reviewed: Jan 20, 2024

Email Jack  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Ntanda Adventures was fantastic to work with.

I had been working with Denise at Ntanda Ventures. Our trip was very last minute and she was able to put together a fantastic itinerary. It was truly and unforgettable trip. Denise made everything so easy and ws in constant contact with me up until the day of our departure. I would highly recommend Ntanda Ventures for planning your next Safari.

Inge   –
Visited: September 2023 Reviewed: May 21, 2024

Email Inge  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Very helpful in all areas.

Ntanda Ventures have helped us on various occasions with safari bookings - from suggestions for accommodation through to the full booking process. They have never disappointed us and were always reliable and very helpful. Communication has always been very good. We are very happy with their services.

Ruth   –
France FR
Visited: May 2024 Reviewed: May 24, 2024

Email Ruth  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Excellent personalised service resulting in an wonderful trip to Zambia.

I was searching for an add on to a pre planned bush camping trip in Botswana and sent out numerous requests through Safari Bookings with a wide open request to travel onto a neighbouring country with just my finish date in Botswana , the date of my flight out to France from SA and a limited budget. Travelling as a solo female this kind of request proves difficult to fulfil and Sonja from Ntanda was the only person to respond positively. She suggested Zambia and worked along with my personal preferences and interests to plan a wonderful itinerary for me. I found her friendly and obviously dedicated to providing the best service possible not forgetting that she had to deal with the daily power outage disrupting her working schedule! From Victoria Falls where my Botswana trip ended I was picked up by a driver and taken over the border into Livingstone where I spent 4 night at Victoria Falls Waterfront in fixed tent accommodation. This was a great value for money stay with plenty of trip and adventure options. My days were pre booked by Sonja and I thoroughly enjoyed all the experiences. In the evening I sat eating dinner and watching the magnificent sunsets over the great Zambezi River. It is a very pleasant vibrant setting enjoyed both by locals and tourists. From Livingstone I flew to Mfuwe and onto another 4 night stay at Thornicroft Lodge at the edge of South Luangwa Park. Another riverside lodge with hippos, elephants and crocodiles to watch. Again Sonja had planned my days and everything went smoothly and exceeded all expectations. The game drives morning and night with just me and the driver/guide were always an adventure and I thoroughly enjoyed the visits to 3 local community projects. Painting my own cushion cover @ Tribal Arts was a highlight and a wonderful souvenir of the trip. Highly recommend visiting Zambia and asking for Sonja @ Ntanda Adventures to plan it. She did an AMAZING job. Thank you.

Nathaly   –
Visited: April 2024 Reviewed: May 27, 2024

Email Nathaly  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Really listening to us clients resulted in a tailor made, amazing experience - outstanding service!

Sonja from Ntanda Ventures went a hundred extra miles in designing a unique stay for us in South Luangwa. Booking with her was great: reacting in no time, answering all our questions, thinking ahead, making great suggestions. Thank you so much!

Margaux Michiels   –
Belgium BE
Visited: May 2024 Reviewed: May 30, 2024

Email Margaux Michiels  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Sonja and no one else for a Zambian trip

Sonja is already super available throughout the creation of the itinerary. She is attentive to the wishes and type of travelers (we were traveling with a baby and she planned frequent breaks on our route)
She was available during the trip as well to make last minute changes. She even helped us with administrative procedures that we had to undertake following an error on our part. A real rare pearl with foolproof effectiveness!!! Thank you from the heart !!!

(automatic translation from French)

Jesper Svensson   –
Sweden SE
Visited: July 2024 Reviewed: Jul 19, 2024

Email Jesper Svensson  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Helpful, personal, attentive and available

We're a group of five friends who used Ntanda to organise a 1-week "custom made" safari itinerary in Zambia, as part of a Zimbabwe-Zambia-Malawi tour. Throughout the process, the representative at Ntanda has been incredibly helpful and innovative. She has paid attention to our requirements and made plans within our budget limitations, to make sure we'd get as much value for money as possible. When we've had questions they have responded quickly and we've always felt very confident that things will get sorted out.

As we embarked on our safari, most things went according to plan. There was a minor misunderstanding regarding pickup at one place, but we managed to get hold of Ntanda who immediately dealt with the situation. Our trip included a number of transports, by land and air, and they have all been very punctual, professional, and in comfortable and clean vehicles. The lodges/camps Ntanda picked for us were wonderful and helped making this a highly memorable journey.

We are more than happy to recommend to anyone who wishes to experience Zambia.

Mika   –
Visited: December 2018 Reviewed: Dec 12, 2018

Email Mika  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Amazing busy experience! The place is lovely! The team is wonderful! Absolute jem!

Agh was so amazing!! Really had an amazing time with my friend. The team is very attentive and not in your face which is really good. The lodge facilities are wonderful and a great way to break away from city chaos!

Anh-Thu   –
France FR
Visited: May 2019 Reviewed: May 20, 2019

Email Anh-Thu  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

6 days tour in South Luangwa and Livingstone

I was contacted by Ntanda after submitting my request through SafariBookings. We chat through email and Whatsapp in order to organise the tour. Ntanda helped me in selecting the options that fitted into my requests. Hence everything was up to my expectations. Service and lodges were excellent. We were met and transferred on time everywhere. Walking and driving safaris were conducted by excellent guides. I really enjoyed the night safaris and the the sundowner stops. I never experienced that before. We get to sip a drink before the great views of the plains, and watch the animals in the dark with the help of floodlights. Overall, a great experience. Ready to do it again.

Karen O'Neil   –
Visited: June 2019 Reviewed: Jun 20, 2019

Email Karen O'Neil  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Highly efficient, with great choices for all.

Ntanda Ventures is a top class tour operator. Kerry and her team respond in a timely manner and offer a super efficient service.

The safari choices are vast to meet any budget. They go the extra mile to ensure your receive value for money and a great service.

Highly recommend you book through Ntanda Ventures.

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Ntanda Ventures, not SafariBookings
  • The tours offered by Ntanda Ventures are subject to their terms & conditions