Reviews

Sort By: Date Most Helpful 1-10 of 193 Reviews
Mathew Bickford   –
Visited: October 2022 Reviewed: Dec 2, 2022

Email Mathew Bickford  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Our guide George was friendly and knowledgeable

I had never been to Africa before and was not sure where to go. So I contacted a travel agent in Kampala, Uganda and asked her where I should go. She told me about a company called Wild jungle trails. I emailed them, got a response and booked my trip. I arrived in Uganda, went to the airport and was picked up by george. He was amazing, so friendly and knowledgeable. He was available to answer any questions I had and drove me to my hotel. He took me to see the gorillas the next day, which I will never forget. This is truly one of the best experiences of my life.

Harold Juarez   –
Malaysia MY
Visited: November 2022 Reviewed: Dec 1, 2022

Email Harold Juarez

The lodge was amazing, great service, sparkling clean, very good food, accommodation was great.

I'm traveling solo and in East Africa for work. I wanted to spend a few days in the jungle, I found Wild Jungle Trails. The service was beyond expectations: Fred the Safari guide couldn't be more accommodating, helpful, patient and friendly. One of those who answered your questions and had a friendly chat when the guest felt like it, and who could leave you to your thoughts when you needed silence: just perfect, especially for a solo-traveler. I highly recommend it.

Vicki Williams   –
Visited: November 2022 Reviewed: Dec 1, 2022

Email Vicki Williams  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The safari was Beyong my expectations

The staff at Wild Jungle Trails are so friendly and helpful. I was well taken care of. The trip was well organized. Robert, the guide, was well informed and courteous. I had a great experience. Coming back to the hotel after a long day of hiking was a treat. I would recommend this trip to anyone. I can't wait to go back again.

Nancy Adams   –
Australia AU
Visited: November 2022 Reviewed: Nov 30, 2022

Email Nancy Adams  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

I had great time with wild jungle trails

I had the best time on my Uganda safari with Wild Jungle Trails. My tour guide was Nickson and he was friendly, knowledgeable, and helped us get to see lots of cool animals and birds. We had a great time on our boat rides and game drives, and he helped us get to see a newborn baby gorilla as well. I would definitely recommend Wild Jungle Trails to anyone interested in a trip to Uganda!

Melissa Nelson   –
Austria AT
Visited: November 2022 Reviewed: Nov 30, 2022

Email Melissa Nelson  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

The staff of wild jungle trails was friendly

I was really impressed with Wild Jungle Trails from the moment I started talking to them on the phone. Their staff was very friendly and accommodating and tried their best to help me plan my trip. It was so easy to book and the prices were affordable. We were picked up on time by a professional driver and the tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this travel agency to anyone considering an African safari.

Gwenn Victory   –
Denmark DK
Visited: October 2022 Reviewed: Nov 24, 2022

Email Gwenn Victory  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

The price was very affordable and reasonable.

I was looking for an affordable tour to Bwindi Forest, Uganda for my family and I. I found this company and I've read about their services. They offer a wide range of tours to Bwindi forest, but I'm interested to set up a Gorilla Tracking Safari. I contacted them and they answered me within 24hrs. They were very helpful and responsive. I booked the tour with them and we were able to get the permit in a day. The travel was very smooth and we were able to see all the gorillas. I am very happy about their services and highly recommend this company.

Peggy Flores   –
Canada CA
Visited: November 2022 Reviewed: Nov 24, 2022

Email Peggy Flores  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Wild Jungle Trails has been amazing.

I am writing to share my wonderful experience with Wild Jungle Trails. I had a wonderful time at the gorilla tracking and They made the whole experience even more special. The guides were very knowledgeable and caring and I felt very safe in their hands. He made me feel special. I want to wish Wild Jungle Trails many more years of success in his business. Please send my regards to them and thank you so much for everything. I highly recommend them and would always seek his assistance in future.

James Thomas   –
Visited: October 2022 Reviewed: Nov 23, 2022

Email James Thomas  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

The tour was well-planned and they did a great job

I was looking for an unforgettable African safari and had a great time in Uganda. I did a full week of safari in Uganda and saw lots of wildlife, including chimps and gorillas. The tour was well-planned and they did a great job in getting me to the parks and hotels by van, boat, or whatever was needed. they were extremely helpful and I loved the fact that he was flexible as my plans kept changing. He even helped set it up for me to see a brand new baby gorilla! I had a great time and I would highly recommend Wild Jungle Trails!

Lynn Williams   –
Visited: October 2022 Reviewed: Nov 23, 2022

Email Lynn Williams  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Really enjoyed the safari with Wild Jungle Trails.

I had an amazing time on my first Uganda safari with Wild Jungle Trails. His team did everything they could to make sure my trip was enjoyable and that we saw as much wildlife as possible. I especially enjoyed the gorilla trekking, as well as the gorilla tracking safari in Queen Elizabeth. I was also able to do some volunteering which was a highlight. I would highly recommend Wild Jungle Trails to anyone interested in a Uganda safari.

Shaun Wiseman   –
Visited: October 2022 Reviewed: Nov 22, 2022

Email Shaun Wiseman  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The whole experience was amazing

The best experience of travelling up to now. I never thought that I would ever be able to see a Mountain Gorilla in the wild. After reading about all the different tours, I decided to go with Wild Jungle Trails. They were very helpful in answering all my questions and concerns. The whole trip was very well organized. We had a driver, guide and a ranger. The accommodation was very good. The whole experience was amazing and we also visited the Crater Lake, where I swam with the Nile Crocodiles. I will definitely go on a tour with Wild Jungle Trails.

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Wild Jungle Trails, not SafariBookings