Reviews

Paul brown   –
Australia AU
Visited: November 2022 Reviewed: Dec 5, 2022

Email Paul brown  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Our guide, Twaha and his team were really professional

I had never been to Africa before so I wanted to make sure that I went to the right place. I was looking for an adventure with the possibility to spot a lot of animals. Twaha and his team were really professional from the first contact and during the whole trip. They were very flexible and were able to change the original program based on my feedback. We had a lot of fun and I had the possibility to see a lot of animals! I highly recommend Wild Jungle Trails!

Michael Lindley   –
Visited: November 2022 Reviewed: Dec 5, 2022

Email Michael Lindley  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

I had a great time in Uganda. The safari was amazing.

I had such a great time on my tour with Twaha and robert. I love animals and I was able to see so many of them. Twaha knew the best spots for sightings and he was able to get us close to them. And one of my favorite things was driving through the rainforest and seeing all the beautiful trees. I would definitely book with them again.

Jerry Hudson   –
Visited: October 2022 Reviewed: Dec 4, 2022

Email Jerry Hudson  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Wild Jungle Trails have been one of the best tour operators I have ever worked with.

My experience with Wild Jungle Trails was nothing short of amazing. As a first time visitor to Uganda I had many questions and concerns. The team at Wildlife Jungle Trails took the time to answer all of my questions, provided helpful suggestions and felt like a long-term friend and not just a business. I felt very safe throughout the excursion and I would like to thank Wild Jungle Trails for the fantastic tour and for providing a first time visit to Uganda a trip of a lifetime. I highly recommend Wild Jungle Trails to anyone.

Luis Musser   –
Austria AT
Visited: November 2022 Reviewed: Dec 4, 2022

Email Luis Musser  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

The safari was well planned and comfortable

I was looking for a tour company that could help me organize a safari to Uganda and I found this. People's Choice Tours is a reliable and reputable company that offers unforgettable tours to Africa. I saw all the animals I wanted to see, including gorillas, rhinos and elephants. The lodges and camps were very nice and comfortable. I had a great time and I will definitely be back again.

Mathew Bickford   –
United Kingdom UK
Visited: October 2022 Reviewed: Dec 2, 2022

Email Mathew Bickford  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Our guide George was friendly and knowledgeable

I had never been to Africa before and was not sure where to go. So I contacted a travel agent in Kampala, Uganda and asked her where I should go. She told me about a company called Wild jungle trails. I emailed them, got a response and booked my trip. I arrived in Uganda, went to the airport and was picked up by george. He was amazing, so friendly and knowledgeable. He was available to answer any questions I had and drove me to my hotel. He took me to see the gorillas the next day, which I will never forget. This is truly one of the best experiences of my life.

Harold Juarez   –
Malaysia MY
Visited: November 2022 Reviewed: Dec 1, 2022

Email Harold Juarez

The lodge was amazing, great service, sparkling clean, very good food, accommodation was great.

I'm traveling solo and in East Africa for work. I wanted to spend a few days in the jungle, I found Wild Jungle Trails. The service was beyond expectations: Fred the Safari guide couldn't be more accommodating, helpful, patient and friendly. One of those who answered your questions and had a friendly chat when the guest felt like it, and who could leave you to your thoughts when you needed silence: just perfect, especially for a solo-traveler. I highly recommend it.

Vicki Williams   –
United Kingdom UK
Visited: November 2022 Reviewed: Dec 1, 2022

Email Vicki Williams  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The safari was Beyong my expectations

The staff at Wild Jungle Trails are so friendly and helpful. I was well taken care of. The trip was well organized. Robert, the guide, was well informed and courteous. I had a great experience. Coming back to the hotel after a long day of hiking was a treat. I would recommend this trip to anyone. I can't wait to go back again.

Nancy Adams   –
Australia AU
Visited: November 2022 Reviewed: Nov 30, 2022

Email Nancy Adams  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

I had great time with wild jungle trails

I had the best time on my Uganda safari with Wild Jungle Trails. My tour guide was Nickson and he was friendly, knowledgeable, and helped us get to see lots of cool animals and birds. We had a great time on our boat rides and game drives, and he helped us get to see a newborn baby gorilla as well. I would definitely recommend Wild Jungle Trails to anyone interested in a trip to Uganda!

Melissa Nelson   –
Austria AT
Visited: November 2022 Reviewed: Nov 30, 2022

Email Melissa Nelson  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

The staff of wild jungle trails was friendly

I was really impressed with Wild Jungle Trails from the moment I started talking to them on the phone. Their staff was very friendly and accommodating and tried their best to help me plan my trip. It was so easy to book and the prices were affordable. We were picked up on time by a professional driver and the tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this travel agency to anyone considering an African safari.

Gwenn Victory   –
Denmark DK
Visited: October 2022 Reviewed: Nov 24, 2022

Email Gwenn Victory  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

The price was very affordable and reasonable.

I was looking for an affordable tour to Bwindi Forest, Uganda for my family and I. I found this company and I've read about their services. They offer a wide range of tours to Bwindi forest, but I'm interested to set up a Gorilla Tracking Safari. I contacted them and they answered me within 24hrs. They were very helpful and responsive. I booked the tour with them and we were able to get the permit in a day. The travel was very smooth and we were able to see all the gorillas. I am very happy about their services and highly recommend this company.

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Wild Jungle Trails, not SafariBookings