Reviews

Estonia EE
Visited: March 2024 Reviewed: Mar 24, 2024

Email Igor  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The best tour operator.

Excellent service, reliable comfortable transport and the most experienced drivers/guides.

Domel Grewal   –
United Kingdom UK
Visited: April 2024 Reviewed: Apr 2, 2024

Email Domel Grewal  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Every thing was perfect 👍

Everyone and everything was extremely good
I couldn’t have asked for more 👍🙏

James   –
Visited: March 2024 Reviewed: Apr 10, 2024

Email James  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Wonderful tour in Nairobi

From start to finish the tour operators were amazing. Very communicative, flexible, and during the tour they were knowledgeable, friendly, and skilled with navigating the national park. Wonderful experience overall!

Sarah   –
Italy IT
Visited: June 2016 Reviewed: Aug 3, 2016

Email Sarah

Awesome experience thanks to Bienvenido Kenya Tours and Safaris

I visited some of the parks in Kenya and it was beautiful beyond my imagination. Thanks to Purity (the owner) who was quick to respond to the mails, customize a trip for us and even met us prior to our tour and very punctual at that. We visited some parks like Lake Nakuru and we were lucky to spot almost all the wildlife. The services and accomodation was excellent.Our driver Ken was well conversant with the parks and very kind. Thankyou Bienvenido for making our trip memorable.I highly recommend them.

Esther   –
Visited: July 2016 Reviewed: Aug 9, 2016

Email Esther

Perfect! 4 Days 3 Nights Safari

I booked last minute with Bienvenido for a tour in Kenya and they were quick to respond and organized for me a trip. We had a tour van all to ourself, no sharing,the guide was able to show us almost all wildlife, he could liais with other guides...the service and accommodation was incredible!!
Thankyou bienvenido!

Andrew   –
United Kingdom UK
Visited: May 2016 Reviewed: Aug 9, 2016

Email Andrew  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Best Safari have Ever had.

Best holiday trip with my family.BienvenidoTours and safaris went beyond our expectations in our last family trip. We had an excellent trip experience to Nakuru, Maasai Mara, connection to Mombasa and back to Europe.The package was also very friendly and services were excellent. I highly recommend them

Kiilu   –
Oman OM
Visited: May 2015 Reviewed: Aug 10, 2016

Email Kiilu

I and my friend we decided to visit the Bienvenido Tours and Safaris .we connected Nakuru,Masai Mara

Bienvenido Kenya Safaris is very nice and a better place to stay

Mutindi   –
Visited: January 2016 Reviewed: Aug 25, 2016

Email Mutindi

They are the best to offer tours! My experience was one of the best.

The communication was very much ok.The service was excellent

Michael   –
Visited: August 2016 Reviewed: Sep 9, 2016

Email Michael

Life time experience at Maasai Mara

Really had an awesome experience at Maasai Mara, great briefings, knlwledgeable driver who ensured that we missed no detail . Was lucky to spot the Big Five amongst other wildlife . Just witnessed the Eigth wonder of the World at destination Mara, had value for our monies.
Thank you Bienvenido Kenya Tours & Safaris.
Highly recommend them without any reservation.

Leah   –
Visited: July 2017 Reviewed: Sep 28, 2017

Email Leah

Bienvenido...the ultimate experience

We booked 2nights 3days the Masai Mara, and we wanted to stay longer, bienvenido was recommended to us by a friend. Their communication, driver guide, choice of hotel was perfect! We can't wait for our next holiday with Bienvenido.

4.2/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Bienvenido Kenya Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings