You will travel to Murchison Falls. Expect to Big 5, launch trip to the bottom of the falls plus a hike to the top of the falls. From Murchison, you head to Kibale Forest National Park for chimp tracking. Queen Elizabeth National Park is the next destination where you will enjoy game drive and launch trip on the Kazinga Channel. You will thereafter go to Bwindi for the ultimate gorilla experience. With all the wildlife sighting done, go relax in Lake Bunyonyi and then exit for Entebbe Airport.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Cassia Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaDinner Included
2-3Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
5-6Irungu Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
7Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
8Lake Bunyonyi Lodge Mid-range cottage in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.