This tour starts and ends in Nairobi. It will cover both wildlife and geographic destinations like Great Rift Valley. It’s one of the best tour packages to do for a 4 days period. You will explore the Masai Mara National Reserve for 2 nights for a first class game viewing experience of the great wildebeest migration if in season and later visit Lake Nakuru National Park for a chance to view the rare white rhinos and flamingos amidst a variety of other bird species.
This budget tour uses tented camps and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Lenchada Tourist Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Golden Palace Resort Budget hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Axis Africa Expedition & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Axis Africa Expedition & Safaris.