This tour starts and ends in Nairobi. It will cover both wildlife and geographic destinations like Great Rift Valley. It’s one of the best tour packages to do for a 4 days period. You will explore the Masai Mara National Reserve for 2 nights for a first class game viewing experience of the great wildebeest migration if in season and later visit Lake Nakuru National Park for a chance to view the rare white rhinos and flamingos amidst a variety of other bird species.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 7 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Lenchada Tourist Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Golden Palace Resort Budget hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Axis Africa Expedition & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Axis Africa Expedition & Safaris.