Join Benson Safaris Tanzania and watch the great wildebeest migration cross the Mara River in the Northern Serengeti, experience the vastness of the world-famous Central Serengeti, search for the elusive Big 5 in the Ngorongoro Crater, meet the nomadic Maasai tribe and enjoy the romance of a tented camp in the heart of the Serengeti National Park. This exclusive safari is only available from 14th July to 1st November and we recommend booking early to avoid missing out.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ilboru Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ArushaMeals at Own Expense
2-3Seronera Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
4Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
5Ilboru Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ArushaBreakfast & Lunch Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Benson Safaris Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.