This safari is designed for the guests who understand that to really get the most out of your bush experience, more time equals a fuller overall experience. A combination of game viewing and relaxation make for a tranquil yet wildlife filled adventure. We make use of a few different areas of Kruger, south and central to help you see more. A love of animals, nature and wide open spaces is imperative when booking this tour. Join us for this epic, well balanced safari expedition...
This budget tour uses chalets and bungalows.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Berg-en-dal Rest Camp Budget chalet inside Kruger NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Satara Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Central KrugerAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Endless Summer Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Endless Summer Tours.