This trip will take you to Uganda's most spectacular highlights wildlife safaris on the savanna, rhinos, chimpanzees in Kibale Forest, hippos from the boat and gorillas in the mist at Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, and a guided bush walk in Lake Mburo National park.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Cassia Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaBreakfast Included
2-3Fort Murchison (Room) Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4-5Turaco Tree Tops Mid-range lodge bordering Kibale NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6-7Twin Lakes Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
8Enjojo Lodge (Cottage) Mid-range lodge in or near Ishasha (Queen Elizabeth NP)All Meals Included
9-10Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake MutandaAll Meals Included
11Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Gorilla Link Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.