This exciting Ugandan adventure offers an opportunity to enjoy spectacular scenery and incredible wildlife encounters in the country’s best national parks. Highlights of this holiday include searching for chimpanzees in Kibale Forest and mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park and taking a boat trip at the foot of the mighty Murchison Falls.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Boma Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Nairobi NPMeals at Own Expense
2-3Baker's Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Murchison Falls NP without fencesDay 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 3: All Meals Included
4-5Ndali Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Kibale NPDay 4: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 5: All Meals Included
6-7Ishasha Wilderness Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) in or near IshashaDay 6: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 7: All Meals Included
8Buhoma Community Haven Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near the parkBreakfast & Dinner Included
9-10Buhoma Community Haven Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
11Mihingo Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Lake Mburo NP without fencesBreakfast & Dinner Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.