This fantastic itinerary offers a chance to see the highlights of Uganda without the long drives. After spending your first night in Entebbe you’ll fly to Queen Elizabeth National Park for game drives and boat safaris. Next you’ll drive to see the tree climbing lions in Ishasha, before heading to Bwindi National Park, home to the mountain gorillas. Finally you will fly to Murchison Falls National Park for a unique safari experience before returning to Entebbe for your international flight home.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Boma Nairobi Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiMeals at Own Expense
2-3Marafiki Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPDay 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 3: All Meals Included
4Ishasha Wilderness Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) in or near Ishasha (Queen Elizabeth NP)Breakfast & Dinner Included
5-6Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake MutandaAll Meals Included
7-8Murchison River Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPDay 7: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 8: All Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.