This 3 nights / 4 days bush break takes you to the famous South Luangwa National Park. It's quite a long drive to reach the "Valley of the Leopards" but it is definitely worth the effort. Lions, Leopards and Wild Dogs are frequently seen in broad daylight not to forget the big herbivores, like Elephants and Buffaloes.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
Small group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 5 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Croc Valley Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering South Luangwa NP without fencesDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Zamsato, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.