Discover the magic of the African wilderness on this Kruger Park and Sabi Sand Safari, while staying at a private and intimate rustic Safari Camp. Game rangers take you on game drives to explore the untamed plains of Kruger Park and Sabi Sand Reserve, where Africa’s Big Five and a diversity of other wildlife are encountered up close. On this safari experience, guests are treated to warm and personal service in truly African style. Please note: the accommodations only have twin (3/4) beds.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kruger & Sabi Sand Luxury Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Sabi Sands (Greater Kruger)Lunch & Dinner Included
2Kruger & Sabi Sand Luxury Tented Camp Mid-range tented campAll Meals Included
3Kruger & Sabi Sand Luxury Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Sabi Sands (Greater Kruger)All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kruger Park Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kruger Park Tours.