5-Day Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park
$1,150 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Enjoy these two major tourist destinations in southern Africa. Its a holiday package that gives you the opportunity to experience activities in Vic falls and game viewing in Chobe national Park. Victoria falls regarded one of the seven wonders of the world. Chobe national park one of the best parks to view animals from the boat and large groups of elephants.
Things To Consider
Large group tour*Max. 60 people
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can't be customizedThis tour can't be customized
Not for solo travelersCan't be booked by solo travelers
Suitable for all agesNo minimum age requirement
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Botswana & Zimbabwe
- This tour starts in Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) & ends in Kasane (Botswana) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Victoria Falls town (Town), Victoria Falls(Highlight), Chobe NP & Victoria Falls Airport
- Activities: game drives & boat trip
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: minivan & bus
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:A' Zambezi River LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Victoria Falls town (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 2:A' Zambezi River LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Victoria Falls (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 3-4:Chobe Safari LodgeMid-range lodge located outside Chobe NP (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 5:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by Africa Zim Travel & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Africa Zim Travel & Tours.