Go on safari in one of South Africa's premier wildlife destinations - Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve. Located in Kwazulu Natal, it is the oldest proclaimed reserve in Africa- 96000 Hectares of wilderness, rolling hills and magnificent wildlife, especially known for its healthy rhino population. In fact, due to conservation efforts, the park now has the largest population of white rhino in the world, and was THE key element in saving them from extinction in the 70s.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Hluhluwe-iMfolozi GRDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.