Enjoy spectacular scenery alongside the breathtaking Blyde River Canyon + visit extra stops such as Sudwala Caves and the spectacular Lone Creek Falls. Visit Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre. Enjoy a relaxed Boat Cruise inside the Blyde River Canyon. Go on Full Day, Sunset & Sunrise open vehicle Game drives inside Kruger National Park. Get close to Nature during an exciting Kruger Bushwalk. Visit the Elephant Sanctuary and interact with the largest animal on earth.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mogodi Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near Graskop (Panorama Route)Breakfast & Dinner Included
2Moholoholo Ya Mati Mid-range lodge just outside Blyde River Canyon (Panorama Route)Breakfast & Dinner Included
3Hotel Numbi Mid-range hotel just outside Kruger NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
4-6Skukuza Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Kruger NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Red Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Red Africa Safaris.