Balule Private Game Reserve is known for its abundant free-roaming wildlife fascinating bird life and is home to the renowned Big Five which includes lion elephant rhino buffalo and leopard. While the big game is the undoubtable highlight of the reserve, visitors can also look forward to spotting an array of other African wildlife such as a variety of buck, zebra, giraffe, wildebeest and over 250 bird species There are numerous good value for money 4 star private game lodges we make use of.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Balule NR (Greater Kruger)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go Safari.