Gondwana Tours & Safaris
/5 – 62 Reviews
It would be hard to find a more reasonably priced tour than this that still offers a high quality, truly authentic African safari in wild, remote bush locations. Unlike other safari areas like Tanzania or the Okavango Delta, many camps in Hwange do not have huge price increases in peak season. Hwange offers superb game viewing and excellent guiding. Bomani Camp is closed between January till end of February so Camelthorn will be offered as a substitute until Bomani reopens on the 1st March 2019.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 7 years
The minimum age for this tour is 7 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Bayete Guest Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast Included
3-5Ivory Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Hwange NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6-8Bomani Tented Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Gondwana Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Gondwana Tours & Safaris.