This safari includes two memorable days at the game filled plains of the Masai Mara National Reserve and one day at Lake Nakuru National Park which is a bird-lovers' paradise with breathtaking scenery and a sanctuary for the endangered black rhino. During this adventure, the probability of spotting the big five is high.
This budget tour uses hotels and tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lanet Matfam Resort Budget hotel in or near NakuruLunch & Dinner Included
2Destiny Eco Camp Budget tented bush camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
3Seasons Hotel Narok Mid-range hotel outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mwema Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mwema Africa Safaris.