Take an enchanting mokoro ride in the Okavango Delta–a landscape that is unique and an ever–changing web of crystal clear waterways. Explore the Savuti–the world’s premier predator viewing area, and investigate Chobe National Park with its legendary elephant population. Finish off with a boat cruise in the Chobe River–undoubtedly one of Africa’s most beautiful rivers.
This is a budget camping tour.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 7 years
The minimum age for this tour is 7 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside Moremi GR (Okavango Delta)All Meals Included
3Budget camping Inside Savuti (Chobe NP)All Meals Included
4-5Budget camping Inside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Moonstroll Vantage Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Moonstroll Vantage Expeditions.