This wonderful holiday offers a ‘Big Five’ safari in Hluhluwe iMfolozi Park followed by a few days relaxing on the pristine Mabibi Beach in Northern KwaZulu-Natal. Your adventure begins in the Hluhluwe iMfolozi Park where you’ll stay at an exclusive luxury lodge. After an exciting safari experience you’ll be transferred to a luxurious eco-lodge on the ‘The Elephant Coastline’. Here you can stroll along endless empty beaches, snorkel or dive on the colourful coral reefs.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Hluhluwe-iMfolozi GRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-4: All Meals Included
5-8Thonga Beach Lodge Luxury+ lodge inside iSimangaliso WPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.