Highlights of this Namibian self-drive adventure include exploring the world-famous sand dunes in the Namib Desert, visiting seal colonies on the Skeleton Coast, searching for desert-dwelling elephants in Damarland, and getting up close and personal with big cats at the AfriCat Foundation at Okonjima.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Olive Grove Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near WindhoekBreakfast Included
2-3Hoodia Desert Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
4-5Villa Margherita Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
6Camp Kipwe Mid-range lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)Breakfast & Dinner Included
7-8Dolomite Resort Mid-range lodge inside Etosha NPDay 7: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 8: All Meals Included
9Okonjima Plains Camp Luxury lodge inside Okonjima NRBreakfast & Dinner Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.