This 10 day Journey takes you to wildlife areas that are still untouched and remote, thus allowing for a superior game viewing experience. Enjoy the South Luangwa National Park, famous for its walking safaris, followed by the Lower Zambezi National Park where you can enjoy activities like canoeing and fishing and finally end your tip at the Mighty Victoria Falls.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Kakuli Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
5-7Chongwe River Camp Luxury tented camp inside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
8-9Tongabezi Lodge Luxury lodge in or near LivingstoneAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.