This 10 day Journey takes you to wildlife areas that are still untouched and remote, thus allowing for a superior game viewing experience. Enjoy the South Luangwa National Park, famous for its walking safaris, followed by the Lower Zambezi National Park where you can enjoy activities like canoeing and fishing and finally end your tip at the Mighty Victoria Falls.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Kakuli Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
5-7Chongwe River Camp Luxury tented camp inside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
8-9Tongabezi Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Mosi-oa-Tunya NPAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.