The Crocodile River is the focal point of this tour. It forms the southern border of the Kruger National Park; aptly named for the crocodiles that sun themselves on the sandbanks and hippos that wallow close by. The lodges near the river provide clients with privileged views of the park just across the river. Come explore Africa with us!
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Hamilton's Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Kruger NPDay 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2: Breakfast Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mmilo Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mmilo Tours.