This safari takes you to Lake Mburo and Queen Elizabeth National Parks. Queen Elizabeth is Uganda’s second largest park, with plenty of wildlife and a beautiful view of the snowcapped Rwenzori Mountain ranges. You will enjoy game drives and a boat cruise. The park features an extensive wetland and is home to mammals including zebras, impalas, elands, topi and buffaloes.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Eagle's Nest Budget tented bush camp bordering Lake Mburo NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by East African Jungle Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.