This safari features a luxurious mobile camp that allows you to leave camp with the sunrise and leisurely canoe your way to the next camp before evening. As you float into the next camp with the sunset you will find an ice-cold drink, hot shower and dinner being prepared for you. This tour follows the Zambezi River through the Mana Pools. Canoeing offers guests a unique way of viewing game. You can glide up to elephants crossing the Zambezi and watch game coming down to the river to drink.
This is a mid-range camping tour.
Medium group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 8 people per group.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 14 years
The minimum for this tour is 14 years.
- 04 Jun 2019
- 07 Jun 2019
- 08 Jun 2019
- 10 Jun 2019
- 11 Jun 2019
- 14 Jun 2019
- 15 Jun 2019
- 17 Jun 2019
- 18 Jun 2019
- 21 Jun 2019
- 22 Jun 2019
- 24 Jun 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Mid-range camping Inside Mana Pools NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kingfisher Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kingfisher Safaris.