For people with limited time available, this fully accommodated combination of a 3-day Sossusvlei trip & 3-day Etosha trip is the perfect choice. Overnight in well-located lodges in and near Etosha National Park and outside Namib Naukluft National Park and includes 1 night at Swakopmund in between. You will be able to experience the amazing sand dune sea of the Namib and Sossusvlei region as well as Etosha National Park, renowned as one of the best game reserves in Africa. Departure Tuesdays.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- 06 Nov 2018
- 13 Nov 2018
- 20 Nov 2018
- 27 Nov 2018
- 04 Dec 2018
- 11 Dec 2018
- 18 Dec 2018
- 25 Dec 2018
- 01 Jan 2019
- 08 Jan 2019
- 15 Jan 2019
- 22 Jan 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Taleni Etosha Village Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Hotel a La Mer Mid-range hotelBreakfast & Lunch Included
4-5Desert Quiver Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Namib-Naukluft NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.