This is a trip to the famous Queen Elizabeth and Bwindi impenetrable national parks that are in position to provide a magnificent view of the rift valley floor that occupies Lake Edward and George and also enjoy the Gorillas from a close range observing adults feeding, groaning and resting as the youngsters play and move backward and forward in a pleasantly comical demonstration.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Parkview Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
3Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake MutandaAll Meals Included
4Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Yaneta Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.