This is a trip to the famous Queen Elizabeth and Bwindi impenetrable national parks that are in position to provide a magnificent view of the rift valley floor that occupies Lake Edward and George and also enjoy the Gorillas from a close range observing adults feeding, groaning and resting as the youngsters play and move backward and forward in a pleasantly comical demonstration.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Bush Lodge Banda Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
2Bush Lodge Banda Mid-range lodge in or near Kazinga Channel (Queen Elizabeth NP)Breakfast & Dinner Included
3Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake MutandaBreakfast & Dinner Included
4Bush Lodge Banda Mid-range resort outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Dinner Included
- This tour is offered by Yaneta Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.