You will explore Amboseli National park romantically situated in the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro. Driving time from Nairobi to Amboseli is 4 ½ Hours by road. Visitors can expect to see Elephants, Thomson gazelles, Grant's gazelles, lions, cheetahs and leopards, bat eared fox, mongooses, porcupine, giraffe and yellow baboon among the many indigenous species. The views of Mount Kilimanjaro the highest mountain in Africa is a sight to behold.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Skywide Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.