With the snowy peaks of Mt. Kenya as your backdrop, your safari in East Africa’s largest black rhino sanctuary is sure to be as beautiful as it is diverse. Venture out there for close encounters with elephants, wild dog, lion, hyena, buffalo, cheetah, rhino, and all the plains herbivores. Ol Pejeta is the closest place to Nairobi to see the Big Five – just three and a half hours drive from Kenya’s capital.
This luxury tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)Lunch & Dinner Included
2End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Skywide Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.