The Maasai Mara is situated in south-west Kenya, Lake Nakuru National Park is located further up north and both together form an easy combination to get two different safari expereinces. The Masai Mara is one of Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserves and is known for excellent big game safari, whereas Lake Nakuru has its focus on the flamingos fringing the lake and black rhinos, which are protected here. Alongside with the birds and the endangered rhinos you can also find antelopes.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mara Eden Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.