The Maasai Mara is situated in south-west Kenya, Lake Nakuru National Park is located further up north and both together form an easy combination to get two different safari expereinces. The Masai Mara is one of Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserves and is known for excellent big game safari, whereas Lake Nakuru has its focus on the flamingos fringing the lake and black rhinos, which are protected here. Alongside with the birds and the endangered rhinos you can also find antelopes.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mara Eden Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.