Mobile safari tour that is designed to suite all travelers taste who are intending on visiting few of Botswana’s wildlife hot-spots on a limited time. This safari adventure starts in Maun, travelling to the Okavango Delta before proceeding to the Moremi Game Reserve then Magotho (along Khwai river) before finally reaching the famous Savuti in Chobe National Park where it ends. Clients will help with camp chores like mounting of tents but they will be a chef cook to do all the cooking.
Guests must assist with camp chores. See the first day description for more info.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
3-4Budget camping Inside Moremi GR (Okavango Delta)All Meals Included
5-6Budget camping Bordering Khwai (Okavango Delta) without fencesAll Meals Included
7-8Budget camping Inside Savuti (Chobe NP)All Meals Included
9Budget camping Inside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Extremely Wild Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Extremely Wild Safaris.