We begin with the highlight of the tour- Chimpanzee tracking or Chimpanzee Habituation experience in Kibale National Park. This is followed by a game drive and hot spring visit in Semuliki National Park in the western side of the Rwenzori. Game drive at Queen Elizabeth National Park comes next for wildlife and boat safari. We then proceed to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for Gorilla tracking & Batwa experience. Finally, we end our tour at Lake Bunyonyi for the much-awaited Canoe Trekking.
This budget tour uses lodges and resorts.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 18 years
The minimum age for this tour is 18 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Forest Cottages Budget hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
2Wild Olives Lodge Budget lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
3Ruwenzori View Guest House Mid-range guest house bordering Semuliki NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-5The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6-8Bunyonyi View Resort Budget resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Mambo Gorilla Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.