This 9-day safari tour will include tracking chimpanzee in Kibale National Park, action packed game drives and hot springs in Semuliki National Park, and a boat safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park. You will also go gorilla tracking and take part in the Batwa experience in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. You will end your tour at Lake Bunyonyi for the much-awaited Canoe Trek. Come explore Africa with us!
This budget tour uses lodges and resorts.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 18 years
The minimum age for this tour is 18 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Forest Cottages Budget hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
2Wild Olives Lodge Budget lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
3Rwenzori View Guest House Budget guest house in or near Fort PortalAll Meals Included
4-5The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6-8Bunyonyi View Resort Budget resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Mambo Gorilla Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.