This eleven-day journey will lead you on an unrivaled adventure to some of the most interesting destinations in Uganda. Brace yourself for the memorable journey to come, from the edge of Bwindi forest to the depths of the breathtaking crater lakes. Enjoy the experience of a lifetime!
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Fort Murchison (Room) Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
3-5Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
6-7The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
8-9Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Bushman Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.