A six-night flying safari through Botswana, from Maun to Kasane, using value-for-money camps in the Okavango Delta, Khwai Concession and Chobe National Park. It is easy to add a Vic Falls extension to this trip, or to do it in reverse for the same price. Also exists as an 8-night version with extra nights in Khwai and Chobe.
This budget tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Oddballs' Camp Budget tented camp inside Okavango DeltaDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Khwai Guest House Budget guest house just outside Khwai (Okavango Delta)All Meals Included
5-6Chobe Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.