This tour brings us to Lumo Wildlife Sanctuary which is a community based conservation area, animals found in this park include lions, cheetah, elephants, antelope species, proceed to Tsavo East National park, which is among the largest wildlife conservation parks in Kenya hence boasting of hosting variety of animals.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum age for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lions Bluff Mid-range tented camp inside LUMO ConservancyLunch & Dinner Included
2Tarhi Sentrim Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Tsavo East NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Tammy Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.