Southern Africa is a vibrant, rustic and exciting region of intriguing culture, mesmerizing landscapes and of course, fantastic wildlife. This 5-day journey concentrates on the majestic Victoria Falls and the iconic wildlife of the Zambezi and Okavango regions. ***Private journey that can be customized; Includes Okavango Delta flights; Regional flights from/to Johannesburg or Cape Town can be included***.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Batonka Guest Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Day 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2: Breakfast Included
3-4Rra Dinare Luxury tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Compass Odyssey, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.