This 9 day itinerary, specially designed to follow the great migration, takes us to the heart of this majestical Earthly event. With four nights on The Serengeti we are afforded the opportunity to take in the vast Serengeti plains and also to spend some days witnessing the great migration, found in the region of Ndutu from December to March, and in the remote Northern tip of the Serengeti from July to November.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ilboru Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ArushaBreakfast Included
2-3Eileen's Trees Inn Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuDay 2: All Meals Included
Day 3: Meals at Own Expense
4-7Serengeti Heritage Luxury Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
8Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Lion King Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.