Explore Zambia’s unspoiled landscapes, abundance of wildlife and natural wonders, far off the beaten path. Start at South Luangwa National Park, staying in a remote camp only accessible on foot. Then, head to North Luangwa, where there are no permanent camps and only a handful of walking safari operators. Next, it’s Lower Zambezi National Park, which offers stunning riverside scenery. Your Zambia tour ends at Victoria Falls, where you'll stay on a private island. This is the real Zambia.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Tafika Camp Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
4-5Chikoko Tree Camp Luxury bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
6-8Mwaleshi Camp Mid-range lodge inside North Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
9-11Old Mondoro Camp Mid-range chalet inside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
12-14Islands of Siankaba Luxury tented camp in or near Zambezi RiverAll Meals Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.