This journey will take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game in Africa. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife – inside a self-contained world teeming with animals. The tour will further take you to the Serengeti National Park, into the heart of wild Africa, a massive wilderness of 14500 square km, where everyday brings a new landscape and a new adventure. You will visit the Lake Eyasi, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically area.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mount Meru Hotel Luxury hotel in or near ArushaBreakfast & Dinner Included
2Tloma Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Karatu RegionAll Meals Included
3Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
4-6Mara Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Northern SerengetiAll Meals Included
7Tloma Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Karatu RegionAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Vervet Safari and Tours Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Vervet Safari and Tours Tanzania.