This is a very special tour that concentrates in the Serengeti, to follow the Great Migration. You will spend at least 4 nights in the park, usually two in the Central Area (largest concentration of big cats) and two where the Migration is according to the time of the year. We have designed this particular tour so that you finish the safari in the most remote location in the Serengeti, and then fly from there to your next destination. But we can redesign it to return to Arusha by land.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Manyara Wildlife Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
2Rhino Lodge Mid-range lodge inside NgorongoroAll Meals Included
3-4Pumzika Serengeti Camps Mid-range tented camp inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
5-6Ang'Ata Serengeti Camps (South/North) Mid-range tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Soul of Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.