This is a very special tour that concentrates in the Serengeti, to follow the Great Migration. You will spend at least 4 nights in the park, usually two in the Central Area (largest concentration of big cats) and two where the Migration is according to the time of the year. We have designed this particular tour so that you finish the safari in the most remote location in the Serengeti, and then fly from there to your next destination. But we can redesign it to return to Arusha by land.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Gibb's Farm Luxury lodge in or near Karatu RegionAll Meals Included
2Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp Luxury tented camp on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
3-6Kiota Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Soul of Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.