This safari package which is highly recommend to be booked in months of June, July August and September will give you a chance to follow the Great Wildebeest Migration to the Northern of Serengeti where they will be crossing the Mara River herding to Masai Mara Game Reserve in Kenya. You will also visit Lake Manyara Park, Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1African Sunrise Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Manyara NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-5Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
6Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
7Tarangire Safari Lodge Mid-range tented camp inside Tarangire NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Kanuth Adventure Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kanuth Adventure Safaris.