Get a taste of Tanzania with this whirlwind safari itinerary, visiting two of the country's best wildlife-watching destinations. See the Great Migration of wildebeest, zebra, gazelle and impala at Serengeti National Park and then head to the incredible natural phenomenon, the UNESCO-protected Ngorongoro Crater. Both the Serengeti and the Crater are home to Africa's Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino), full of abundant wildlife and unforgettable safari experiences.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Serengeti NPDinner Included
2Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.