The major highlight of this tour is gorilla tracking. The 3 days gorilla trek takes you to the forests of Bwindi Impenetrable National park in southwestern Uganda to encounter the gorillas in their habitat. The tour is an adventure of life time that no one can afford to miss.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 4 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake Mutanda (Uganda)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Bamboo Ecotours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Bamboo Ecotours.