KingTomondo Safaris Kenya
/5 – 15 Reviews
This Safari takes you to three of Kenya's most beautiful wildlife spotting destination. Starting out at the foot of magical Mount Kilimanjaro in Amboseli NP, we head north to Lake Nakuru NP, sometimes referred to as the "pink lake", because it hosts the world's largest Flamingo population. The name 'Maasai Mara' has become a synonym for Africa's BIG FIVE. Softly rolling grasslands, dotted with acacia trees and sheer endless plains teeming with wildlife lie ahead of us.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Lake Nakuru Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4-5Osero Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by KingTomondo Safaris Kenya, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of KingTomondo Safaris Kenya.